The Greeley Building is a classic professional office building in downtown Greeley listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Walk across Lincoln Park to Weld County Courthouse and downtown pedestrian plazas, restaurants, and shops. Ideally located next to the Union Colony Civic Center and one block from the new DoubleTree Hotel and Conference Center, this first-class historic building is a truly unique office environment ideal for attorneys, counselors, and other professionals. Building amenities include:
● Excellent onsite parking for tenants and visitors (88 spaces).
● Newer common areas with beautifully appointed oak wood features and original architectural elements throughout.
● Wide common area halls with high ceilings creates opportunity for safe distancing and a warm inviting environment for visitors and tenants.
● Modern HVAC equipment with multiple zones which allows larger suites to have independent airflow.
● Full-service leases include janitorial and all utilities.
● Common area conference room and kitchen facility.
● 24/7 secure access for tenants.
● Responsive onsite management/maintenance team.
710 11th Ave, Greeley, CO 80631, USA